Friday, September 16, 2011

Muffin Cup Pizza



I make homemade pizza thanks to my sister's recipe:

1 packet yeast
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
2 tbl olive oil
2 tsp salt
1 tbl sugar (optional)
plus seasonings

bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.

Well, my 2 year old is often finicky about the messiness of not handling pizza properly. So since the fad is everything in either muffin tins or jars, I decided to try muffin tin pizzas for him. I finely chopped the veggie toppings and put them between 2 layors of mozzerella cheese (he doesn't like big chunks of vegetables or surprises). Well he devoured 3 of them, I only offered him 2 but he asked for more!
The Happy Customer

2 comments:

  1. umm.. YUM! great idea. this would also be a good appetizer for a get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add, I brush the crust with garlic-butter.

    ReplyDelete